Monday, August 22, 2011

Old Cars & Bratty Dogs


Well this weekend was the weekend of the Woodward Dream Cruise. OOOOOO, AHHHHHH. Nope, it was awful. On Saturday during the peak of the Cruise I decided to take Missy for a walk. As I was walking I realized that the Cruise is nothing more than another excuse for people to gather and get wasted. It's kind of scary because this getting trashed involves cars. I don't think Missy liked it as well because when I sat on the grass with her to people watch she decided to back up just enough so her butt was on my legs.
I was laughing so hard at this butt on my legs. Overall I just thought the cruise was noisy but the old muscle cars are pretty sexy.

In February I will be goig on a cruise. Since most of my family is involved I need to find someone to watch my little Muffin for 5 days. I thought Dan's mom would be a good choice because she has a dog. Well, we had them meet yesterday and it wasn't fun. My dog is the biggest brat. I think the anger stemed from the fact that the other dog stole her bone but still, why can't my dog just be friends with other dogs. I am begining to realize that I may need to find someone who can stay at the house with her or off to a Doggy Hotel she goes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment