Monday, August 8, 2011

Me and Little Miss

Since I have started school I feel that my little dog Missy hasn't been getting enough attention. Well, she probably gets more attention than any dog in the world but, I know I have been slacking on the walks and on Mondays the poor thing is left home pretty much all day.So Sunday I decided I would spend it with her. We went on three walks and one of those walks was to the Rust Belt in Ferndale. Ferndale is an AWESOME place to live, we have a lot of mom and pop bars, restaurants and bakeries. We even have started to see an influx of Food trucks! It's easy and fun to walk anywhere too.
If you don't know what the Rust Belt is, it's basically a indoor art fair! It's awesome because it's all local artists and they come together every weekend and sell their awesome wares. It's also DOG FRIENDLY, like many place in Ferndale. So I had a date with Missy there.
Here is the Rust Belt!
Missy walking with me :)
Inside the Rust Belt.


Missy was surprisingly good inside. She walked slowly with me and sniffed at the floor a bit. She always surprises me. On our walk back home we found this awesome tree with a hole in it. No critter was living inside, but I kind of wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment