Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bittersweet

So last Saturday was the opening for Beautiful Monstrosities! All of Audrey and my planning paid off! The show was set up in two days and could not have been any better. The opening was fun and pieces sold. There is nothing better to have people come to your show and tell you how great everything is. It makes all the sleepless nights, not eating, going crazy feel worth it. There is this adorable family that lives just around the corner from the gallery. The saw My Child and asked me if I liked Coaraline. Well of course I told them. It was amazing how they could make that connection because during the process of making this show I must have watched that movie a million times. I even listened to the soundtrack.
But now that is all said and done I am kind of sad. But here are some pictures for you to enjoy <3








2 comments:

  1. Woaw, that baby carriage and larvae is really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria. It's called My Child and it's one of my favorites from the show.

    ReplyDelete