Monday, February 7, 2011

ice daggers and motivation....



I went to walk the pup this morning and I spotted this ginormous icicle on the edge of my house! I couldn't believe it.



As I walked down the front steps I spotted a whole row of them!!



Mother Nature also decided to dump about 6 more inches on us this weekend. Thankfully I made it home from my errands on Saturday just as the first flakes started to fall.



The other day my good artist friend, Audrey sent me a wonderful link to this helpful artist site called, ARTONOMY. It has really made me think even more about how much work it takes to be a successful artist. The best thing is the creator speaks to us unsavy computer users so I even understand! I signed up for her daily newsletters and they really have helped me stay on track and set goals. Hopefully I can get my self together to be able to promote and successfully sell my work by my July show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment