Sunday, June 26, 2011

Work Day!



LOOK AT THIS!!! This cute little bulldog was handmade with amazingness by the Lovely, Whendi Meagher. This is an artist I wish I could spend the day with in the studio so i could pick up some tips and tricks!!!

Today Audrey and I will be working on the finishing touches for our show. I was in the studio all morning yesterday finishing as much as I could for her arrival. I felt confidant enough with my progress that I was even able to attend Dans cousins Graduation part where I stuffed myself with these flaky, sugar cookies. It was so bad that I was finding excuses to go inside and secretly stuff my face with more! Audrey and I will also be taking a trip with Dan, Jesse (the owner of 323East)and Camilo (another 323East Artist) to an art Collectors house. He has a giant red Rocking Horse on his front lawn! Should be interesting. I am excited to see the art but I may be more excited that there will be pizza, cheese, olives and wine. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment