Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Years Resolutions...

Sadly I have not kept up on this blog!! One of my few new years resolutions for 2011 is to promote myself more. I opened this blog for just that and keeping up with it seems to be placed in the back of my mind, if at all. I just purchased a new pink lap top that I can carry with myself everywhere so hopefully the ease of always having a computer will help keep this blog fresh and updated.

Coming up this year... Beautiful Monstrocities. A two lady show featuring myself and the amazing Audrey Pongracz. Sadly while Audrey is busy producing painting after painting, my own work is always last on my to do list. Managing a art gallery as well as a job teaching fitness classes runs me down and coming home to get right back into the studio seems tough to do. But another of my few resolutions was to make making art a large priority in my life.

Well my followers, let's hope I stick with these resolutions. If I do... you'll be in for real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment